Lets declare war on the NT's !

Wink Lets declare war on the NT's ! Good got your attention Tongue Out, they say a fight draws a crowd.

Just a joke, but I wonder what an Autism city would look like ? if we were a genetic tribe.

Would there be any war, politics, poverty etc,,,, would asperger REASON raise above low thought forms of survival, politics and ethics ?

Reason in my definition is,, a natural law, it does not matter what interest or merit some pretend king or group has,, REASON DOES NOT CHANGE AN UNIVERSE LAW FOR ANYONE,, IT IS CONSTANT LIKE THE SUN. Smile

What would an aspie only city look like ? Would it mirror a combination of Switzerland, Silicon Valley, MIT &  CERN ? Laughing THE NEW ATHENS. 

Would Sheldon or Spock be our spokes leader of reason under the great oath of reason.

Would we situate the City in the Alps or Florence ?

Parents
  • Hope said:

Unfortunately I often fail on the filling coffee mug to the brim crime against logic. I am rather uncoordinated. I pretty much agree with the rest though, although considering how everyone with AS is different, I don't know how it can all be enforced. Some people with AS are hyposensitive to noise, and actually crave it, as well as inflicting it on others.

Ah, but are you then expecting somebody else (who is often fairly clumsy) to walk through a crowded cafe with it? ;)

There could be dedicated "noisy places".  And as the flats would all be fairly soundproof people coould still be noisy/play music inside without it disturbing others.  I'm not always the quietest person myself as I tend to speak too loudly without realising it.  Back in the day they used to be able to build pretty soundproof flats/houses but the knowledge of how to do this seems to have been lost over time. When I was looking for a flat I basically discounted anything built since 1980.

My comments are, of course, tongue in cheeck so not meant to offend anybody.

Zem

• Hope said:

Unfortunately I often fail on the filling coffee mug to the brim crime against logic. I am rather uncoordinated. I pretty much agree with the rest though, although considering how everyone with AS is different, I don't know how it can all be enforced. Some people with AS are hyposensitive to noise, and actually crave it, as well as inflicting it on others.

Ah, but are you then expecting somebody else (who is often fairly clumsy) to walk through a crowded cafe with it? ;)

There could be dedicated "noisy places".  And as the flats would all be fairly soundproof people coould still be noisy/play music inside without it disturbing others.  I'm not always the quietest person myself as I tend to speak too loudly without realising it.  Back in the day they used to be able to build pretty soundproof flats/houses but the knowledge of how to do this seems to have been lost over time. When I was looking for a flat I basically discounted anything built since 1980.

My comments are, of course, tongue in cheeck so not meant to offend anybody.

Zem

Children
No Data