Lets declare war on the NT's !

Wink Lets declare war on the NT's ! Good got your attention Tongue Out, they say a fight draws a crowd.

Just a joke, but I wonder what an Autism city would look like ? if we were a genetic tribe.

Would there be any war, politics, poverty etc,,,, would asperger REASON raise above low thought forms of survival, politics and ethics ?

Reason in my definition is,, a natural law, it does not matter what interest or merit some pretend king or group has,, REASON DOES NOT CHANGE AN UNIVERSE LAW FOR ANYONE,, IT IS CONSTANT LIKE THE SUN. Smile

What would an aspie only city look like ? Would it mirror a combination of Switzerland, Silicon Valley, MIT &  CERN ? Laughing THE NEW ATHENS. 

Would Sheldon or Spock be our spokes leader of reason under the great oath of reason.

Would we situate the City in the Alps or Florence ?

Parents
  • All of the flats would have very good soundproofing between them.

Shops would not play annoying music whilst you tried to shop (especially when you were trying to decide between stereos to buy!)

Politics could be a lot simpler if lying was done away with and people had to actually answer the question that they'd been asked.

Food wastage may be reduced with lots of people having nice predictable diets.  And if on a school trip I went into a famous ice cream shop with about 70 flavours and had vanilla it would be taken as meaning that I just liked vanilla ice cream best rather than as some tragic, ungrateful, disordered act.

Train conductors might actually enforce the "quiet carriage" rules.

There would be a "defence of reason" act with stiff penalties for crimes against logic. These would include installing kitchen units onto a bare plaster wall before painting it, filling somebody's coffee mug right to the brim so that they can't fit any milk in, signs saying "automatic door, press button to open", making cycle lanes that are narrower than bikes etc.

I think that there would be a fair share of Germany in it.  They seem pretty good at getting things running and keeping things ordered there.

Zem

• All of the flats would have very good soundproofing between them.

Shops would not play annoying music whilst you tried to shop (especially when you were trying to decide between stereos to buy!)

Politics could be a lot simpler if lying was done away with and people had to actually answer the question that they'd been asked.

Food wastage may be reduced with lots of people having nice predictable diets.  And if on a school trip I went into a famous ice cream shop with about 70 flavours and had vanilla it would be taken as meaning that I just liked vanilla ice cream best rather than as some tragic, ungrateful, disordered act.

Train conductors might actually enforce the "quiet carriage" rules.

There would be a "defence of reason" act with stiff penalties for crimes against logic. These would include installing kitchen units onto a bare plaster wall before painting it, filling somebody's coffee mug right to the brim so that they can't fit any milk in, signs saying "automatic door, press button to open", making cycle lanes that are narrower than bikes etc.

I think that there would be a fair share of Germany in it.  They seem pretty good at getting things running and keeping things ordered there.

Zem

Children
  • Oh my goodness, I agree with you so much about Germany! I have always been in love with German culture, music, films, sports etc. I almost feel like Germany is an autistic country if that's not wierd to say. I identify so much with Germans and their way of life, I feel at home when I sorround myslef with their stuff.
    Sadly I've never been due to my fear of travelling, hopefully one day......