Friends gone on holiday and it’s made me angry/jealous?

I’ve had this friend for 5 years now. And I’ve always been asking them to go away together and they’ve always said they had too much work to do, no money, no time off work.

they’re in a new relationship. And they’ve gone on Holiday. Which is normal. But it’s made me feel like I don’t matter? 

am I worng in thinking “I’ve asked them for 5 years and nothing, but they’ve met someone and gone away right away” 

it’s made me think I’m too much to handle, or they don’t like me and they just feel sorry for me.

it’s made me have another breakdown, I’m overthink and having panic attacks. I can’t sleep and I’m crying all the time Pensive

Parents
  • True friends aren't jealous, they support you.

This said, make sure you're not boasting (directly or indirectly). I have a friend who lives off a fund and is always posting photos on social media of amazing places he is visiting, or new cars he's bought. While not intended as a boast, it (can) come across as such and pisses people off.

• True friends aren't jealous, they support you.

This said, make sure you're not boasting (directly or indirectly). I have a friend who lives off a fund and is always posting photos on social media of amazing places he is visiting, or new cars he's bought. While not intended as a boast, it (can) come across as such and pisses people off.

Children
No Data