sertraline

hi, my doctor wants to start me on 50mg of sertraline for a few months for depression and anxiety. I've done some research into it and the side effects, however most ND people seem to have had negative effects. are there any autistic people on here that it has actually been helpful and worked for?

Parents
  • It reduced my tendency to react too strongly to normal events.

I would feel suicidal when my boss might say something ordinary.

I am most afraid of making things worse.  Setraline seemed to reduce the chance that I would be tempted to make things worst. 

I decided to go back on it as a result of hypersensitivity two days aho.  I presumed the doctor would agree do it.  I found a spare packet and took one.  I repeated this the next day.  
    I was surprised when my GP didn’t jump at the chance of putting me back on it. 
    I explained that the placebo effect made taking it worthwhile.  Anyway I’m checking in with him in two weeks about my moods and my reactions.

I think I’m rational but I’m also harbouring a beast which is starving for Hope and even one ineffective tablet of setraline was sufficient nutrition to face the uncertain future.  

The reality: I can face the uncertain future without placebo or with placebo. 

• It reduced my tendency to react too strongly to normal events.

I would feel suicidal when my boss might say something ordinary.

I am most afraid of making things worse.  Setraline seemed to reduce the chance that I would be tempted to make things worst. 

I decided to go back on it as a result of hypersensitivity two days aho.  I presumed the doctor would agree do it.  I found a spare packet and took one.  I repeated this the next day.  
    I was surprised when my GP didn’t jump at the chance of putting me back on it. 
    I explained that the placebo effect made taking it worthwhile.  Anyway I’m checking in with him in two weeks about my moods and my reactions.

I think I’m rational but I’m also harbouring a beast which is starving for Hope and even one ineffective tablet of setraline was sufficient nutrition to face the uncertain future.  

The reality: I can face the uncertain future without placebo or with placebo. 

Children
No Data