New job and want to quit

My new job is going very badly.  I really feeling like quitting after two and a half weeks.  I'm making silly mistakes and I'm having difficulty remembering to follow all their procedures.  I'm definitely in the wrong type of work.  It's an office based job involving routine, repetitive work, the other trainees are doing better than me.

I can't quit because if I did I would be intentionally unemployed and the job centre would refuse to pay me and I would end up penniless, homeless and destitute.  But this job is driving me nuts.

Parents
  • You need to have a meeting with your employer to make reasonable adjustments, if you haven't disclosed that you have autism then maybe it's time to do so as it may result in adjustments being made or you being let go as they are not able to accommodate your needs which would mean that you would be able to return to benefits without implication and even support a claim for limit capacity to work element which could nearly double your universal credit entitlement.

If your on universal credit then you should be able to go back to the amount you where on before employment, but i highly recommended contacting your local disability employment advisor in your local job centre or local authorities headquarters who can sign post and possible assist in mediating the conversation with your employer and help you return to benefits if you need to.

If your having a difficult time because you have a really bad feeling that goes beyond normal anxiety, than maybe it time to leave. As your brain has already picked it up and you have been avoiding it. Believe it or not their are a lot of individuals including myself on the community page have had the same unusual feeling in the workplace and decided to ignore it and keep going just to be physical mistreated, Mis managed, Harassed which ultimately leads to burnout and a chronic mental health breakdown.    

• You need to have a meeting with your employer to make reasonable adjustments, if you haven't disclosed that you have autism then maybe it's time to do so as it may result in adjustments being made or you being let go as they are not able to accommodate your needs which would mean that you would be able to return to benefits without implication and even support a claim for limit capacity to work element which could nearly double your universal credit entitlement.

If your on universal credit then you should be able to go back to the amount you where on before employment, but i highly recommended contacting your local disability employment advisor in your local job centre or local authorities headquarters who can sign post and possible assist in mediating the conversation with your employer and help you return to benefits if you need to.

If your having a difficult time because you have a really bad feeling that goes beyond normal anxiety, than maybe it time to leave. As your brain has already picked it up and you have been avoiding it. Believe it or not their are a lot of individuals including myself on the community page have had the same unusual feeling in the workplace and decided to ignore it and keep going just to be physical mistreated, Mis managed, Harassed which ultimately leads to burnout and a chronic mental health breakdown.    

Children
No Data