Money management

Having totaled both my annual income for PIP and the best potential rental income, I still wouldn't cover my expenses. I would still earn less than a Grand a month. (and that would be me making cutbacks)

Hyperinflation always decimates a currency. Our buying power is being stripped. But so many are in debt, they're golddust come election time. 

This issue can't be resolved by more earning. It's an existential issue. Getting off the Hamster Wheel is tough, but the rewards are there. 

Parents
  • Indeed, because of hyperinflation caused by the ongoing war in Ukraine, the prices in every sphere went up so sharply that ordinary people barely bear everyday challenges. While surfing the internet, I found some interesting information about liquid net worth. Liquid net worth https://thecentsofmoney.com/why-liquid-net-worth-matters/ is an easily reachable asset in emergencies like medical conditions. However, I wonder how is it possible to put apart some savings for such purposes while you barely cope with daily spending, when your revenue is merely covering your surviving necessities. This life sucks.

• I suggest you find a good credit company and take a loan. Many companies could offer you a loan with a great monthly payment rate. Some months ago, I had a similar situation; I couldn't pay my rent because of problems with my employer. Luckily, I contacted someone from Greedy Rates, and they offered me a short-term loan at a reasonable monthly rate. I paid for it in less than one month, and I can recommend their services. You can get in touch with them on their website. Good luck to you.

• Actually, I am doing better. Spending less on food is the biggie; for me.

My big expenses are Diesel and LPs.

Reply Children
No Data