These are mine

• Writing
  • Painting
  • Singing
  • Pottery making
  • Astronomy
  • Vinyl record collecting
  • Toy collecting

I lost interest in most but I still do pottery and record collecting. That's all I can think of for now

• Try empty my brain on paper

That's exactly what I do. It's not often, as sometimes almost a year goes by between entries but it's exactly as you say - a brain-dump of all the built up emotion and stress. I re-read some of my old entries and they're almost always casting out negativity and periods of positivity and happiness are almost never in there - I'm too busy enjoying myself to journal Slight smile

• Listening to audiobooks

Walking my dog and generally being amongst nature

Mushrooms (identification)

Board games

Cycling and bikes in general - I would love to build myself a steel frame one day.

Jogging

Weights

Programming (coding)

Computer games (only a few though, have v specific tastes!)

• Actually yes - I love my pot plants but didn't mention it previously. I have some herbs (chives, mint), strawberries, a eucalyptus, lavender and a Bronte rose. It's satisfying popping my head out the window everyday in the spring, seeing he buds coming up and the flowers eventually opening.

• Slight smileDog blankets, bobble hats, large blankets, bed runner, scarves, cushion covers, etc. For the first couple of years I exclusively made blankets for dog rehoming centres, now I'm trying to branch out and make other things. My dog has an ever-growing number of blankets to choose from!

• I can’t play guitar unfortunately,. It’s hard to explain. I can make my own music. Most people tell me I’m good.  I can’t follow strumming pattern.

I can’t slow down enough to learn.. 

system of a down. 

• I just bought a candle kit off Amazon,. A packet of molds, a bag of wax.. about £25 got me started 

• I used to love rollerblading. So much fun.

• I play guitar as well. What songs do you play?

• Oooh, I really want to try candle-making! At the moment I've just got a load of pretty much unused tall candles and I want to melt them down and make them into nicer-looking ones people might actually want! How did you get into it?

• Well at the moment.

• Cars/bikes. 
    • Electronics arduino 
    • Guitar
    • Wood work
    • candle making
    • resin
    • reverse engineering 
    • decorating
  • My newest favourite hobby is 

• Rollerblading

I also love

• Fluid acrylic painting
    • Gouache painting to relax
    • Needle-punching
    • Writing (though I haven't had so much time to do that recently)
  • Ooh yes, I started doing needle-punching over lockdown, because I saw some on Instagram and it looked really cool! I also like it for the reason of being able to undo it and go again really easily! Also, I love feeling the texure when it's done! Grinning  What sorts of things have you crocheted?

• I collect West Midlands buses, West Midlands travel, travel West Midlands and now national express West Midlands die-cast from 80s till now I have around 50 of them, I also have a destination blind from 1 of my local routes. 

• Waking in nature and birdwatching

Sewing and knitting

Listening to music

Gardening, particularly growing flowers to enjoy

• Mine are

• Love to write
    • Love to read
    • Love music
    • Love to sing
  • I like playing the guitar and cooking.

• I used to play magic the gathering all the time when I was younger.  I even won a box of boosters in a competition at a local games shop!  That was 25 years ago now though.  I have tried the online version and various computer games, but they are not quite the same.

• *improving my relationships. (It's a s much a hobby as anything else I do. An absorbing one, too).

* Learning / reading

*writing / talking

* electronics repair

* "drones" AKA UAV's

* radio propagation

* working my 200sq ft of land

* CATS!!!

* exploring "fringe science" both as a part of a team and individually.

* And one day I hope to have enough room to use my hi-fi again, and maybe even fix my motorcycle. I've come a long way since I decided in my twenties  that having a decent hi-fi and motorcycle were my main ambitions, in life. A long way...

• I just write everything that is in my head. Try empty my brain on paper :) it's really therapeutic and helps me make sense of things. 

Sorry you can't get out to walk. It's my favourite thing to do but sometimes I put youtube landscape videos on the TV.. I find that very relaxing as I love mountains. So peaceful. 

Read mainly non fiction. I read a lot of biographies.. Fascinated by people's lives! I also read self help books :) 

I have never read Harry Potter, or seen the films! 

• Camping and hiking, getting my money's worth out of my National Trust and English Heritage memberships, watching silent movies (don't like these newfangled talkies, it'll never catch on...) and playing the occasional Switch game - Pokemon and Story of Seasons.