Pets anybody?

I’ve got a German Shepherd, Zeus from 7wks old he’s now 5+ :-)

it was a GP suggestion. I got one,. Amazing  

he’s fully trained to respond to sign signals.. he still has his dangly bits and very obedient for me :-) 

Him waiting for me to finish the toilet business.

Parents
  • Hello.

I am a pet slave to:

Winnie (7) - Black, Bombay Cat, Rescue - She loves to play and snuggle with me. She is definitely one of my best friends.

Leo (6) - Leopard Gecko - Stubborn as hell and only comes out for food. Looks like a Disney cartoon character though so I forgive him for that lol.

Inca (8) and Aztec (6) - Corn Snakes - Inca is grey/black/white and is nearly 5ft long. Calm, placid, except when it comes to food. Aztec is red/black/white and is about 3.5ft long. Feisty, fearless and sometimes frights the heck out of me (enter his vivarium on your peril).

Truffle (8) and Chaos II (6) - Tarantulas - Truffle is my biggest. She is a Chilean Gold Burst. Fairly calm most of the time, until you give her a locust, then it's definitely Truffle 1 - Locust 0! Chaos II is a tiny Chaco Golden Knee (about the size of a 10p coin). S/He is happy just walking round his/her box. Occasionally feeds on mealworms, but doesn't touch locusts or crickets.

Oak and Birch (both1) - Giant African Land Snails - Both calm, sedate and slimy lol. Love their food, especially banana and sweet potato.

I am hoping to get another Russian Dwarf hamster soon as well.

Mweekie xx

• You have so many pets! I have a Catdog (actually a dog but she behaves like a cat) named Penny, a cat named Ash (her full name is Ashli Cloud [last name]), and a LOT of stuffed animals. I love them all. (:

• Awww... 

Auromon's catdog reminds me of an american bulldog (the well known child noshers) by the name of Lexi who cured me of my aversiion to dogs.. 

I could not believe before I met Lexi that I'd not only tolerate a huge great effing DOG parking herself as far as possible onto my lap and enjoying having her ears rubbed just like my cats do. She'd give me the same look too...

• Penny is a rescue. Her mom is a beagle, we're not sure what her dad is/was. We think he is/was a dachshund,  but both beagles and dachshunds have short legs and Penny's legs are pretty long.

Reply Children
No Data