Pets anybody?

I’ve got a German Shepherd, Zeus from 7wks old he’s now 5+ :-)

it was a GP suggestion. I got one,. Amazing  

he’s fully trained to respond to sign signals.. he still has his dangly bits and very obedient for me :-) 

Him waiting for me to finish the toilet business.

Parents
  • I believe the ownership of pets is ethically wrong. I think animals should be left to their own devices in the wild.

• Even the law admits that we don't own our cats.

When we let them out, they come back voluntarily. 

It's well known that many cats if they don't like where they are living, will go find a situation that suits them better.

My daughter has several cats who turn up and interact with her at her house. When I last moved into a flat, literally the first thing that happens was a big ginger cat walked in though the open door and settled himself on my lap. 

As an Autist, I really value simple straight forwards relationships where everyone knows where they stand. I get that from cat's and it's a very stabilising influence for me. 

• Even the law admits that we don't own our cats.

When we let them out, they come back voluntarily. 

It's well known that many cats if they don't like where they are living, will go find a situation that suits them better.

My daughter has several cats who turn up and interact with her at her house. When I last moved into a flat, literally the first thing that happens was a big ginger cat walked in though the open door and settled himself on my lap. 

As an Autist, I really value simple straight forwards relationships where everyone knows where they stand. I get that from cat's and it's a very stabilising influence for me. 

Children
No Data