Pets anybody?

I’ve got a German Shepherd, Zeus from 7wks old he’s now 5+ :-)

it was a GP suggestion. I got one,. Amazing  

he’s fully trained to respond to sign signals.. he still has his dangly bits and very obedient for me :-) 

Him waiting for me to finish the toilet business.

Parents
  • Hello.

I am a pet slave to:

Winnie (7) - Black, Bombay Cat, Rescue - She loves to play and snuggle with me. She is definitely one of my best friends.

Leo (6) - Leopard Gecko - Stubborn as hell and only comes out for food. Looks like a Disney cartoon character though so I forgive him for that lol.

Inca (8) and Aztec (6) - Corn Snakes - Inca is grey/black/white and is nearly 5ft long. Calm, placid, except when it comes to food. Aztec is red/black/white and is about 3.5ft long. Feisty, fearless and sometimes frights the heck out of me (enter his vivarium on your peril).

Truffle (8) and Chaos II (6) - Tarantulas - Truffle is my biggest. She is a Chilean Gold Burst. Fairly calm most of the time, until you give her a locust, then it's definitely Truffle 1 - Locust 0! Chaos II is a tiny Chaco Golden Knee (about the size of a 10p coin). S/He is happy just walking round his/her box. Occasionally feeds on mealworms, but doesn't touch locusts or crickets.

Oak and Birch (both1) - Giant African Land Snails - Both calm, sedate and slimy lol. Love their food, especially banana and sweet potato.

I am hoping to get another Russian Dwarf hamster soon as well.

Mweekie xx

• You missed out the fish :-p

• Lol - used to have fish - until Heron and Otter got to them a few years back lol!

Mweekie xx

• Hi Stephen

Lol - used to have fish - until Heron and Otter got to them a few years back lol!

Mweekie xx

Reply Children
No Data