Pets anybody?

I’ve got a German Shepherd, Zeus from 7wks old he’s now 5+ :-)

it was a GP suggestion. I got one,. Amazing  

he’s fully trained to respond to sign signals.. he still has his dangly bits and very obedient for me :-) 

Him waiting for me to finish the toilet business.

Parents
  • Aww he sounds adorable! I had a white German shepherd when I was a little girl, her name was Eve. What's yours name?

I don't have any pets currently sadly, but the last one was a goose called Jerry and he was amazing! Loved him to bits.

I do like animals and pets but I'm currently in a bad place mentally so I'm not feeling like I can look after one yet. Maybe soon that will change hopefully.

• Zeus. It was the first name I thought of, my partner liked it and I made sure we kept it. 

a goose? I never heard of that before. I understand farming. But we both know I said pet :-p wow one day I may own a chicken.. but goose. (Now I can’t stop think goose from grease the movie?)

I do recommend a dog, my mother has a Yorkshire terror,. I’m so jealous of her and the little bow she has in her hair. But the way I feel right now I wish I never had a working dog that thrives off my energy. He knows I’m not well right now so I will make it upto him.

• Aww I just saw your picture, he is a cutie :) And being a German shepherd he'll be your best friend for life. I can hear in your message how much he means to you. Great name as well!

Ha he wasn't technically a pet, I live on a farm and we've lots of animals but they can't be classed as pets :) I've never seen grease before it's on my watch list which I'll get to one day.

Aw be kind to yourself and take it one day at a time. Your get there and when you do he'll still be there ready :) That's the good thing about dogs, there understanding.

• Aww I just saw your picture, he is a cutie :) And being a German shepherd he'll be your best friend for life. I can hear in your message how much he means to you. Great name as well!

Ha he wasn't technically a pet, I live on a farm and we've lots of animals but they can't be classed as pets :) I've never seen grease before it's on my watch list which I'll get to one day.

Aw be kind to yourself and take it one day at a time. Your get there and when you do he'll still be there ready :) That's the good thing about dogs, there understanding.

Children
No Data