Trouble at work

Hi everyone.

I'm having some trouble with my managers at work and wondering if anyone has any advice on what I should do?

Before I go on, currently I can't drive (driving test in 6 months so will probably apply for a new job then) so have no freedom when it comes to looking elsewhere for work.

So, my first problem is, my line manager is extremely emotionally manipulative. She really messes with my head. Very unprofessional, a liar, very two faced. Multiple people have complained to our delivery manager, but they're friends, so the delivery manager won't take anything further. She's been sexist before as well and my friend tried to report her but they wouldn't take it further.

Second, we have had some problems with bullying. I overheard someone talking badly about my best work friend, so I told her what he said. I usually challenge the man that was talking about her, but he was in a separate conversation so I didn't think to interject as I didn't want to seem nosy. I understand that some people wouldn't like being told someone is b1tching about them, but I know my friend and she would rather me tell her.

My manager refuses to speak to the man. Says it's our responsibility to sort it out between us, however I thought it was a managers job to resolve some conflict and make our working environment safe and healthy.

Third, my working times have been changed without consulting me. My contracted hours are (apparently) 08:30-17:00 1 hour lunch but I have been working 08:30-16:30 with a 30 min lunch (the same hours just leaving early). Now, we have gone back to my 'contracted' hours, which I understand isn't a 'change' as such but its a change in my routine so it affects me a lot. I have been working these hours due to anxiety. Getting the bus at rush hour is very hard. I have tried to make my employer understand that I am having real trouble but they don't care.

Fourth, we're treated like children. I've actually been MOVED out of my desk because I was sat next to my best friend. This type of thing happens in school. Moving out of my desk is so hard as well due to Autism and changing my routine. Apparently they are now monitoring how much we chat on Teams. I am never below target and yet I am being spied on because I'm having a conversation with my colleague.

I'm struggling so much with all this and just dont know what to do. No worries if you don't have any advice, I just needed to vent.

I can't wait to get out of here.