Uni experiences?

Hiya,

What is everyone's experience with Uni? Would you do it again? What were the best and worst parts?

Alisha xx

Parents
  • I enjoyed university, I have to admit that I enjoyed the social side more than the work. In retrospect I, did the wrong degree, but at eighteen what did I know about university courses? I stuck it out and finished, and the part of the degree that interested me most led to a career in biomedical research that lasted for 34 years. I went to university with no clear idea of what I wanted to do as a job, only that I did not want to teach or do accountancy or anything else to do with money.

• the social side is what is putting me off, and the debt. 

• University was the only time in my life that I had more than two or three active friends, at the same time. Discovering that I could live independently, and rather enjoyed doing so, was a major revelation. I did have problems, I had no idea that I was autistic, and I think that my poor executive function and stress before exams led to a lower degree class than I deserved, but, overall, I did enjoy the experience.

• yes Martin I would like that too, but there is no need to do it in RL, you can do it online

• See this is good. If you pick something you are interested in you will probably find like minded people. 

Reply Children
No Data