Tips & Tricks For Concentration

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone has any tips for me to help me with studying and just staying "concentrated"? I've always struggled with this sometimes I'm fine and sometimes I'm not, (but most of the time I'm not).

I think most people on here who know who I am, know that I was diagnosed with ASD(Aspergers) in march but there was a suspicion that I could have ADHD as well although I was never 'tested'. I think it could quite possibly be true and it would account for a lot of the things I experience on top of being on the spectrum as well, but it's hard to tell which is which.

P.S. I know I haven't been active on here recently I've just had a lot happen to me in a very short amount of time that has both taken a lot of energy out of me and throw me back into bad 'depressive' habits so I haven't really had the time or energy or 'want' to be on here.

Thanks in advance, I hope everyone on here is ok.

O

Parents
  • Minimise time needed to concentrate: allow yourself to only have to do  1 second then you can stop; In order to reduce pressure on self.
    if you find you want to continue do by all means but have the shortest time or least effort as the goal. 

• Minimise time needed to concentrate: allow yourself to only have to do  1 second then you can stop; In order to reduce pressure on self.
    if you find you want to continue do by all means but have the shortest time or least effort as the goal. 

Children
No Data