Any sightings of Plastic?

Hi Strangers! How are you all? It's been a while since I last posted regularly on here.

I post today. due to concern for the welfare of a friend whom I made when I did use this forum regularly. That would be Mr Plastic. I'm aware of his battle with cancer and we had been in contact by email for about 18 months, I was getting monthly phone calls earlier this year to update me on the cancer situation. But life got in the way and I hadn't replied to his email since April and, after emailing yesterday, I got no response. Looking on the forums, I see no evidence of him on here either. I have to say that I am fearing the worst. 

So, simply. has anyone seen/heard from/seen any posts from Plastic?

Parents
  • I haven't been online much recently so I may be replying late, but you've been a cornerstone of this forum for as long as I've been here and always been here to offer people advice and support, and I'll miss you, sir. God Bless, and see you on the other side my friend

• I haven't been online much recently so I may be replying late, but you've been a cornerstone of this forum for as long as I've been here and always been here to offer people advice and support, and I'll miss you, sir. God Bless, and see you on the other side my friend

Children