Just want to say thanks

Evening everyone,

I’m about to go to sleep and I’m typing on my phone so apologies for any typos.

I just wanted to show appreciation for the forum and the people in it, I’ve only been a part of the forum and been involved in it since April. But it’s really helped me since my diagnosis being able to talk to people who are like me FINALLY I don’t have anyone in the real world to relate too. I’m the the only autistic member in my family and I don’t have friends either in any way, because I’ve never really been able to connect with people except the odd one here and there but it never worked out.

But everyone on here who I talk too makes me feel part of something, part of a community, part of people who I understand and understand me. Even the times where I don’t agree with what people say on here sometimes when I go to sleep I wake up in the morning a little smarter with a bit more knowledge in my brain because of the discussions on here even if I don’t participate. (Just know if you don’t see me in post I’m more than likely reading and keeping an eye on it).

If I ever get to meet anyone of you by random change or by some kind of meet up I will consider you a friend even if we’ve had disagreement (just don’t give me a reason to not want to be your friend lol).

So again, thank you guys :) :)