Wanting the age for being an adult to be lowered from age 18 in all countries

Hello my name is Shola and I would like for the age for being an adult to be lowered from age 18 to age 16, 15 or even 14 or 13 in this country and all other countries too because I am so angry with older people and people who are young treating younger people which includes children and teenagers like they are babies/little children when they are all not babies or little children anymore. People seriously need to stop treating children and teenagers like they are babies or little children right now as that is not acceptable and children and teenagers should be allowed to have more rights, responsibilities and freedoms like adults already have please I need to know what are the full list of things young people want to change and what are the list of changes that they want to see happen on this planet?

Parents
  • theres a few issues with that. such as chav gangs, the existence of roving gangs of chavs prove that teenagers are not responsible enough. and that even after they leave teenage years they are still rather irresponsible for a while longer even.

the good responsible kids are actually few and far between. the norm pretty much is very irresponsible. the majority of idiots ruin it for the minority of good in this case you can say.

• also perhaps society would be better if it listened to its elders, as most times in society the elders were the ones you had to listen to for they had lived longer and had more wisdom. the purpose of the elder was always the decisions and advice. the purpose of the young was to do everything else, farm, war, procreate, raise kids. the elders role was always wisdom and to pass down knowledge and to guide the clan and make decisions. i feel perhaps we need to bring back a more natural hierarchy like this to correct the world. perhaps the issue to take from the post is that young people perhaps need to learn to respect their elders more and to realise their worth and place in the world and realise they are not at that stage yet themselves?

• and yeah, thered probably be alot of dumb elders and not so wise elders who would make bad decisions. but we have to accept that every generation will make bad decisions. how can we lead ourselves in our own generation when we cannot accept possible mistakes that a other generation makes or has to make? .... your generation will be making just as many mistakes as any other generation will do, will you accept your mistakes? probably not, because you cant accept the mistakes of other generations. and if you lump your gen in control position right away you will make more mistakes than any generation before you. especially statistically speaking because youd then have a longer time frame run of control in the drivers seat than any other generation before, so yeah due to that youd be making more mistakes even if you make mistakes at a lesser rate... you cannot win on this. you have to accept the mistakes of all gens. already i see many glaring mistakes coming from our youth that will have disastrous consequences to the point of nations collapsing and being unable to support life at all lmao

• The word ' wise ' is the last word I would associate with the whole of Brexit. Hysterical or fear maybe  better words.

But I don’t think it was because they carefully weighed the options with a full understanding of the diplomatic, economic and legal implications.

You're getting closer. 

I think it had a lot more to do with the culture they espoused and their identity as British rather than european.

I would change the words " they espoused " to ' the information and propaganda they choose to sign up to time and time again without any critical thought.

Not all decisions boil Down to simple objective  cost benefit analysis.

Definitely not, especially when they are never spoke or written about in the places people choose to get their information from. If people are driven by fear, then fear is what the propaganda they read will feed them. There is no analysis, cost benefit, or any other sensible, logical or moral considerations needed for fear propaganda. They don't deal with detail, they deal in simple slogans and repeat them over years and decades. Bit like Farage, that multi- millionaire, supported by billionaires, who play the common bloke down the British pub, *** smoking, Barber Jacket, Range Rover,  who's fighting the establishment, yet flys to EU meetings on a private jet. Lol.

• The word ' wise ' is the last word I would associate with the whole of Brexit. Hysterical or fear maybe  better words.

But I don’t think it was because they carefully weighed the options with a full understanding of the diplomatic, economic and legal implications.

You're getting closer. 

I think it had a lot more to do with the culture they espoused and their identity as British rather than european.

I would change the words " they espoused " to ' the information and propaganda they choose to sign up to time and time again without any critical thought.

Not all decisions boil Down to simple objective  cost benefit analysis.

Definitely not, especially when they are never spoke or written about in the places people choose to get their information from. If people are driven by fear, then fear is what the propaganda they read will feed them. There is no analysis, cost benefit, or any other sensible, logical or moral considerations needed for fear propaganda. They don't deal with detail, they deal in simple slogans and repeat them over years and decades. Bit like Farage, that multi- millionaire, supported by billionaires, who play the common bloke down the British pub, *** smoking, Barber Jacket, Range Rover,  who's fighting the establishment, yet flys to EU meetings on a private jet. Lol.

Children
No Data