Podcast Episodes/Podcasters

I love podcasts but there are so many podcasters and podcast episodes to choose from, so I'm asking you guys.

If you have listened to any good podcast episodes and know of any good podcasters to recommend drop a link because I'd love to make a playlist I can listen too.

I already know about Joe Rogans podcast so don't worry about him.

Here's a link to the one I'm listening too as I type this in case you wanted something interesting to listen too Slight smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFFSKedy9f4&t=855s

O

Parents
  • I am a special needs teacher and I have set up a sports podcast with my autistic students. We interview famous sportsmen and women each week. 

it is called the ‘TWS Sports Podcast’ available on Apple podcast, Spotify and other podcast apps. 

check it out. My students love it and it is a great opportunity for them. If you enjoy it please share with your family and friends. 

• I am a special needs teacher and I have set up a sports podcast with my autistic students. We interview famous sportsmen and women each week. 

it is called the ‘TWS Sports Podcast’ available on Apple podcast, Spotify and other podcast apps. 

check it out. My students love it and it is a great opportunity for them. If you enjoy it please share with your family and friends. 

Children
No Data