Do you guys actually care about this?

Parents
  • I don't really either mind or care what it is called, as long as it is open to some sort of dialogue. But apart from the UK organisation who agreed with my own identification, almost no one really wants to talk about it, anywhere. I am, I suppose, not much more than a bit of a pain. But not so much of a pain that I would ever become a person of any great significance/notoriety. And somehow I remain fairly cheerful. With all the environmental, religious social and economic  problems in the World today, I'm sure most people would willingly sweep the whole issue of autism under the carpet. (We're on a road to nowhere!)

• I don't really either mind or care what it is called, as long as it is open to some sort of dialogue. But apart from the UK organisation who agreed with my own identification, almost no one really wants to talk about it, anywhere. I am, I suppose, not much more than a bit of a pain. But not so much of a pain that I would ever become a person of any great significance/notoriety. And somehow I remain fairly cheerful. With all the environmental, religious social and economic  problems in the World today, I'm sure most people would willingly sweep the whole issue of autism under the carpet. (We're on a road to nowhere!)

Children