MBTI personality test

Has anyone here done the MBTI personality test? The link is here:

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I am INFP-T and the description fits me perfectly. I think there is some truth to it, the personality types do reveal a lot of character traits of a person. I'm usually quite good at guessing friends' MBTI types.

Parents
  • INTJ. The first time I took this was about 26 years ago. I’d take it at random to see if I’d changed but no. The information about how others work and how it plays into their strengths / weaknesses was really helpful to stop being so judge-y when younger LOL

But it was incredibly useful for noticing friendships I could invest in or identifying people I might have a more difficult time understanding and to not exhaust myself trying to do so. Also to focus on what I might be better suited for in a career.

Next level kit: (for a more exhaustive approach) Jungian Archetypes. 

• INTJ. The first time I took this was about 26 years ago. I’d take it at random to see if I’d changed but no. The information about how others work and how it plays into their strengths / weaknesses was really helpful to stop being so judge-y when younger LOL

But it was incredibly useful for noticing friendships I could invest in or identifying people I might have a more difficult time understanding and to not exhaust myself trying to do so. Also to focus on what I might be better suited for in a career.

Next level kit: (for a more exhaustive approach) Jungian Archetypes. 

Children
No Data