MBTI personality test

Has anyone here done the MBTI personality test? The link is here:

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I am INFP-T and the description fits me perfectly. I think there is some truth to it, the personality types do reveal a lot of character traits of a person. I'm usually quite good at guessing friends' MBTI types.

Parents
  • I'm INFP-T as well. And yes, I find the description fits me closely. It's been a useful guide for in accepting strengths/weaknesses and in assessing my capabilities and possible limitations in certain areas. 

I may have a bunch of traits that overlap with Aspie traits, but ... it seems that I'm more leaning towards the ADHD/bipolar/EUPD side of things.

I have a close family member who had an INFJ-T result. The interesting thing with him is that he seems to better fit an Aspie/autism profile than I do. This result is interesting as he's always been emotionally distant and doesn't find it at all easy to emotionally bond with most people - and yet I've known for a long time that he's tended to be driven by emotions (rather than straight out logic) in most of the the things he does.

So, with him, the write up on the INFJ-T looks, on the surface, to be a bit strangely matched to him, and yet, under the surface, it seems like it's on the right lines.

• I'm INFP-T as well. And yes, I find the description fits me closely. It's been a useful guide for in accepting strengths/weaknesses and in assessing my capabilities and possible limitations in certain areas. 

I may have a bunch of traits that overlap with Aspie traits, but ... it seems that I'm more leaning towards the ADHD/bipolar/EUPD side of things.

I have a close family member who had an INFJ-T result. The interesting thing with him is that he seems to better fit an Aspie/autism profile than I do. This result is interesting as he's always been emotionally distant and doesn't find it at all easy to emotionally bond with most people - and yet I've known for a long time that he's tended to be driven by emotions (rather than straight out logic) in most of the the things he does.

So, with him, the write up on the INFJ-T looks, on the surface, to be a bit strangely matched to him, and yet, under the surface, it seems like it's on the right lines.

Children
No Data