What do you like to buy and collect?

Hey I thought it would be interesting to know what we all like to buy and collect. I like to buy books, I own lots of Agatha Christie books and loads of lego minifigures which I love to buy and collect. I've also began collecting money, my mum used to collect vintage banknotes, she had an album which is now mine and in it there's money from the 1920s. Such lovely things. I've also began collecting records. 

What do you all like to collect?

Parents
  • As a huge Kylie Minogue fan, who is the very epitome of style, class and sophistication, I have most of her Albums on CD and many of her DVD’s - as I cannot keep pets in my first floor maisonette type flat, I sleep with 40 teddy bears of all shapes, types and sizes in my queen-sized bed, my favourites being my English Paddington, Edward, James, Dafyd (my little Welsh friend - we met in Holyhead) and Tara, having paid their ransom from the shop shelves and brought them into a loving Irish home xx

• As a huge Kylie Minogue fan, who is the very epitome of style, class and sophistication, I have most of her Albums on CD and many of her DVD’s - as I cannot keep pets in my first floor maisonette type flat, I sleep with 40 teddy bears of all shapes, types and sizes in my queen-sized bed, my favourites being my English Paddington, Edward, James, Dafyd (my little Welsh friend - we met in Holyhead) and Tara, having paid their ransom from the shop shelves and brought them into a loving Irish home xx

Children
No Data