(trigger warnings) Accessing Mental Health support

1. What is the best way for someone with ASD, to access trainlned mental health services. 
  2. How do I access MH services with out possibleilty of being section (once your sectioned you can't fight it).

I ask becouse I think my mental is getting worse. 

Parents
  • 1. See your GP and perhaps bring along a piece of paper to prompt you as you talk to them, which outlines your difficulties

2. I've been sectioned once, for six days, so I speak from experience here. It's VERY, VERY, VERY hard to get sectioned. People, i.e., attempt suicide multiple times and don't even even get sectioned. It's unlikely you'll get sectioned - the NHS is underfunded and there's a scarcity of beds.

• 1. See your GP and perhaps bring along a piece of paper to prompt you as you talk to them, which outlines your difficulties

2. I've been sectioned once, for six days, so I speak from experience here. It's VERY, VERY, VERY hard to get sectioned. People, i.e., attempt suicide multiple times and don't even even get sectioned. It's unlikely you'll get sectioned - the NHS is underfunded and there's a scarcity of beds.

Children
No Data