Alcohol

Is drinking a wearing experience for you? For me, like for everyone, the way I react to this depends on the type of the drink and my previous state (like if I have eaten anything or not) but it's not a pleasure! I feel like I need to focus more on functioning, I waste more energy. I feel as if someone hit me on the head - that's a perfect explanation of how I cope with alcohol. Does any of you react in this way? Is it a type of hypersensitivity? Do any of you react differently? 

Also, I hate how alcohol steals my ability to think, to notice things. I like thinking!

Parents
  • I hate how alcohol steals my ability to think, to notice things. I like thinking!

the same for me. so I try to do not over tipsy level, I'm a slow drinker that helps, but being polish somtimes you have no choice during social gatherings, especially weddings, when there is no way avoiding having one shot with everyone

• I hate how alcohol steals my ability to think, to notice things. I like thinking!

the same for me. so I try to do not over tipsy level, I'm a slow drinker that helps, but being polish somtimes you have no choice during social gatherings, especially weddings, when there is no way avoiding having one shot with everyone

Children
No Data