# Daily Updates #

just a space for people can say what they have been doing today so we can keep up and in touch

Parents
  • Made an excellent spaghetti, turkey meatballs and homemade sauce for tea Grinning 

Didn't manage the day well so worked over regular hours, got overtired and slept most of the evening. Now I'm working more regularly  with people, I'm finding there's some days where there's more of  a challenge to my task-orientated "leave me to it" mindset. 

Working on it

Still enjoying Stephen King's the Stand on Starz (apparently I'm in a minority) - I watch it after breakfast which is a far better way to spend what used to be the commuting hour.

• Made an excellent spaghetti, turkey meatballs and homemade sauce for tea Grinning 

Didn't manage the day well so worked over regular hours, got overtired and slept most of the evening. Now I'm working more regularly  with people, I'm finding there's some days where there's more of  a challenge to my task-orientated "leave me to it" mindset. 

Working on it

Still enjoying Stephen King's the Stand on Starz (apparently I'm in a minority) - I watch it after breakfast which is a far better way to spend what used to be the commuting hour.

Children