# Daily Updates #

just a space for people can say what they have been doing today so we can keep up and in touch

Parents
  • I've been taking sedatives for the last 10 days and getting some much needed sleep. I slept until about 8:30 today, yay;>).

It's snowed, but means no running session, which is the anchor of my day. So need to rejig a plan. I feel abit low, which is daft, but guess that's the result of changed plans.

• I've been taking sedatives for the last 10 days and getting some much needed sleep. I slept until about 8:30 today, yay;>).

It's snowed, but means no running session, which is the anchor of my day. So need to rejig a plan. I feel abit low, which is daft, but guess that's the result of changed plans.

Children
  • Once I'd rejigged my plans I felt good again.

Read a good work article. Read paper. Shopped and saw a friend put shopping. Met a mate to help him with his uni essay and chatted for hours prob cos he's been stuck at home forever. Then my support bubble friend came round and we had loads of food and wine and watched the movie Okja.

Had an 18k run today with Mr NSI this morn. Helping my mate again with essay, and then got loads of dishes to do, and hopefully will have some time to relax. Got tmrw eve quiet to myself.