# Daily Updates #

just a space for people can say what they have been doing today so we can keep up and in touch

Parents
  • new here...is this for what people are doing today??? made breakfast - huge pot of black tea, w honey and cream, sole, chard.. toast with almond butter... dropped a fork, threw a brief cursing fit. i'm getting used to 'those.' then filled a spinning reel with 55 yds of heavy line. quite frustrating, as it tangles a lot, and everyone and their brother, dog, cat and what-not has their own ideas on what is the 'right' way to avoid tangles... surprisingly, no cursing or screaming. my sister didn't invite me for thanksgiving dinner (i'm in the usa), which i am really upset over. worst thanksgiving ever. i'll probably head out to see if my new spinning reel with its new line actually functions well......... have a good rest of the week...

• new here...is this for what people are doing today??? made breakfast - huge pot of black tea, w honey and cream, sole, chard.. toast with almond butter... dropped a fork, threw a brief cursing fit. i'm getting used to 'those.' then filled a spinning reel with 55 yds of heavy line. quite frustrating, as it tangles a lot, and everyone and their brother, dog, cat and what-not has their own ideas on what is the 'right' way to avoid tangles... surprisingly, no cursing or screaming. my sister didn't invite me for thanksgiving dinner (i'm in the usa), which i am really upset over. worst thanksgiving ever. i'll probably head out to see if my new spinning reel with its new line actually functions well......... have a good rest of the week...

Children