Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • hi there ime a newbie to and our twelve year old son was diognosed with asd he had avery lonley chil hood and its only now that we no why we love our son very dearly and woudnt change him for the world but until he was diognosed like you it felt like we were in quicksand we didnt no what to do or where to go but like you said with all these doors of opertunity now open for james we just want to get him help taking him out of school at ten years old because he couldnt cope with school life i just love the fact that we can be there for him all the time and more so teach him at his own pace its hard work and sometimes feel like i need a break but my husband and i work at it together i dont know what i would do without him.loud noises special foods no crowded places no young children aroung obssed with planes  do i go on no this isautism and now we know that this is why james is the way he is.with mehaving epilepsy i felt that maybe this was my fault ive been told there may be a link.our son is very hard work but is worth every minuet of it.

• hi there ime a newbie to and our twelve year old son was diognosed with asd he had avery lonley chil hood and its only now that we no why we love our son very dearly and woudnt change him for the world but until he was diognosed like you it felt like we were in quicksand we didnt no what to do or where to go but like you said with all these doors of opertunity now open for james we just want to get him help taking him out of school at ten years old because he couldnt cope with school life i just love the fact that we can be there for him all the time and more so teach him at his own pace its hard work and sometimes feel like i need a break but my husband and i work at it together i dont know what i would do without him.loud noises special foods no crowded places no young children aroung obssed with planes  do i go on no this isautism and now we know that this is why james is the way he is.with mehaving epilepsy i felt that maybe this was my fault ive been told there may be a link.our son is very hard work but is worth every minuet of it.

Children
No Data