Introduce yourself (part one)

Hi everyone,

We thought we'd create a discussion where people can say hello and introduce themselves.

You don't have to say something here but it'd be nice to get a chance to say hello Smile

Please remember that you should not share personal details (such as emails or phone numbers) to protect your privacy.

And don't feel you have to introduce yourself, it's entirely up to you and please only share what you're comfortable with.

Parents
  • Hi all,

Just wanted to take a minute and welcome everyone properly. It's really nice to see people signing up and great to hear that people are finding this a useful service.

So (takes a deep breath!) welcome columbine, rachmama, swan, mumcook, michaelfre, Tall Paul, skydivingturtle, Fifilebonbon, AmethhystGlow, mortisha69, Kester, mstar, roses, parentsofasad, Tantopat, Rosie M, miniminger, Ronnie, joanie, simon's Dad, shellspectrum, birdalone, Mio, anitabenno and samueljake :) (phew!)

Also, hello to anyone else who's been reading and using the discussions by who hasn't had chance to say hi - it's good to have you all involved.

And I also just wanted to say to michaelfre and mstar - feel free to start a discussion about the issues you've mentioned in your introductions. It'll give everyone a chance to follow what's going on and suggest some things that might help.

I do know that Prospects often do work to help employers find better ways to work with their employees needs so you mind find it helpful to check on their services -

http://www.autism.org.uk/prospects

• Hi all,

Just wanted to take a minute and welcome everyone properly. It's really nice to see people signing up and great to hear that people are finding this a useful service.

So (takes a deep breath!) welcome columbine, rachmama, swan, mumcook, michaelfre, Tall Paul, skydivingturtle, Fifilebonbon, AmethhystGlow, mortisha69, Kester, mstar, roses, parentsofasad, Tantopat, Rosie M, miniminger, Ronnie, joanie, simon's Dad, shellspectrum, birdalone, Mio, anitabenno and samueljake :) (phew!)

Also, hello to anyone else who's been reading and using the discussions by who hasn't had chance to say hi - it's good to have you all involved.

And I also just wanted to say to michaelfre and mstar - feel free to start a discussion about the issues you've mentioned in your introductions. It'll give everyone a chance to follow what's going on and suggest some things that might help.

I do know that Prospects often do work to help employers find better ways to work with their employees needs so you mind find it helpful to check on their services -

http://www.autism.org.uk/prospects

Children
No Data