Amazon Shopping delivery fail

Hello everyone, Hungry, In a bad mood, In pain with my disabilities, & don't know if there is anything that can be done about it..... We ordered our shopping through Amazon Prime Now today as we have been the past few months due to delivery slot problems with supermarkets, We got a time our shopping would be delivered as 10 pm-12 am 17/07/2020, We sat waiting & watching the tracking map...... No movement..... A chat tab popped up just after 9 pm saying they had collected our shopping with no substitutes for anything we ordered....... It got to 11:45 pm  with no movement on the tracker map, So I thought I'd give them a call...... They put me on hold while they called the local Morrisons...... All they could say was "sorry, it will be delivered by the morning"......

I can't take my pain medication without food or I'll bring it back up, Amazon has reserved all of our money for the shopping we haven't got so we can't call anywhere for food, & I'm getting very annoyed Amazon customer services claim there is nothing they can do to resolve our problem...

I don't think I'll continue paying for an Amazon Prime subscription after this, It's not the first time they've left us &/or our dogs without food we've paid for, & Sat all day waiting & watching the CCTV cameras...... I think I'll go on Amazon now & cancel my prime subscription, I no longer trust them to do as they say......

Any alternative shopping services anyone can suggest for the future?

Parents
  • Thanks ever so much for your help (removed by moderator)  I won't bother with this site full of (removed by moderator) again, You're all as bad as NT's!

• ...Greetings to, um, the User named "Me"...
    This post may not be all that helpful to Your situation, but, lacking other posts here, I may venture something...
    I know not how it looks for others or Yourself, but this is how Your Opening Post appears upon My own Devices...

...As You can see, it is quite unreadable. Thus if this is what others see, then *that* might partly explain a lack of answers...? You could try re-pasting the text or re-posting without formatting, or something. (Note that any post can only be edited within 7 Days.)

...Also, there is not a lot of advice about how to deal with the awful "giant" known as Amazon. I apologise that I have little advice either... I Myself was/am also an Amazon customer, but all of a sudden they no longer recognize the "old" EMail Addresses which I enter, yet they *still* have & can take any Money which I put in...!?
    Finally, Good luck with trying to unsubscribe to "Amazon Prime"... as far as I know, there are hundreds of easy ways to BEGIN this subscription but no easy ways to END it.
    Good Luck Again, from Me in any cases. (I am still currently staying away from forums so as not to Hacked again.) It would be nice if NAS gave You some useful advice, with/aside from to telephone their over-worked 'NAS-helpline', but, well...

(We will know when NAS sees This Thread if They censor Your last/first reply --- To NAS: OFFER SOME USEFUL ADVICE AND DO NOT JUST CENSOR!)

• ...Greetings to, um, the User named "Me"...
    This post may not be all that helpful to Your situation, but, lacking other posts here, I may venture something...
    I know not how it looks for others or Yourself, but this is how Your Opening Post appears upon My own Devices...

...As You can see, it is quite unreadable. Thus if this is what others see, then *that* might partly explain a lack of answers...? You could try re-pasting the text or re-posting without formatting, or something. (Note that any post can only be edited within 7 Days.)

...Also, there is not a lot of advice about how to deal with the awful "giant" known as Amazon. I apologise that I have little advice either... I Myself was/am also an Amazon customer, but all of a sudden they no longer recognize the "old" EMail Addresses which I enter, yet they *still* have & can take any Money which I put in...!?
    Finally, Good luck with trying to unsubscribe to "Amazon Prime"... as far as I know, there are hundreds of easy ways to BEGIN this subscription but no easy ways to END it.
    Good Luck Again, from Me in any cases. (I am still currently staying away from forums so as not to Hacked again.) It would be nice if NAS gave You some useful advice, with/aside from to telephone their over-worked 'NAS-helpline', but, well...

(We will know when NAS sees This Thread if They censor Your last/first reply --- To NAS: OFFER SOME USEFUL ADVICE AND DO NOT JUST CENSOR!)

Children