just back from the panto

Mother Goose,with our parent support group Eden  Court theatre Inverness made avaiable a block of seats for our group of different autism characters some were noisey some  were quiet ,joining in with its behind you and the audience particpation song and ate a bag of twirl bites and then some caramel buttons.was good fun great to see them all enjoying themselves.

Parents
  • hi apple - sounds like a really gd night was had by all.  A class from my son's school, with parents. went to an evening performance of "Father Xmas" at our local theatre a number of yrs back.  It was scheduled to last 3 hrs!  I sd to his teacher, he'll never last the whole 3 hrs.  She wasn't as convinced as me.  He sat there, ate a tube of sweets in about 10 mins flat + then just sat watching the play.  At the intermission he was looking tired (only 7) so I asked him if he wanted to go home.  He sd no, he wanted his present from Father Xmas.  I had to explain that Father Xmas wasn't bringing presents tonight.  So, without getting upset he sd we shd go home.  Which we did!

• hi apple - sounds like a really gd night was had by all.  A class from my son's school, with parents. went to an evening performance of "Father Xmas" at our local theatre a number of yrs back.  It was scheduled to last 3 hrs!  I sd to his teacher, he'll never last the whole 3 hrs.  She wasn't as convinced as me.  He sat there, ate a tube of sweets in about 10 mins flat + then just sat watching the play.  At the intermission he was looking tired (only 7) so I asked him if he wanted to go home.  He sd no, he wanted his present from Father Xmas.  I had to explain that Father Xmas wasn't bringing presents tonight.  So, without getting upset he sd we shd go home.  Which we did!

Children
No Data