Can anyone explain mad upsetting untrue things a child says to teachers?

They will say awful but believable things. Im then in horrible pisition of having to say no rhats untrue etc

• ...Things which "a child says to teachers", not any other way round,...is what I read this as. Okay? Then Here is an opinion...

"Children" (age not stated?) are still learning how to effectively interact and/or communicate. Parts of what is said may well be Quotations from Film, or TV, or Other Random Persons. The Same applies to Their actions. But "Children" have less experience to draw from than "Adults" which should be a self-explanatory statement there...?

"Maturity" is reached after bring together all of these disparate attitudes & approaches, resulting in a definite & confident Personallity.

...Also, there is the simple thing, given the title of Your Thread - ("mad upsetting things") -- of a "Child" simply saying/doing a thing to learn nothing more-or-less than What *Reaction* is gained...! Also there is self-defence. Also, there is using a word whilst not knowing the proper word which they truly mean. Also there is saying something for "fun" or enjoyment but not really meaning it.

(...Good thing someone else replied before Me, I say. I could go on and on, here.)

• Depends what is said. If the childs autistic it could be a simple communication difference. I've been pulled in before. They sit you down separately from your child and ask. I'm usually laughing and ask them to change how they word things slightly a d get him to explain again. Usually they had completely the wrong end of the stick. I cant rememberexamples off the top of my head