My pasta came just now

The pasta I bought on Amazon on Sunday night arrived twenty minutes ago. Twelve-bags-worth. £26, but there was nowhere else to get pasta.

www.youtube.com/watch

Parents
  • HI Desmond, just wanted to say I love your small announcements! also the one when you went to the cinema.

A lot of other stuff is too intense for me to follow lately. 

• Speaking of the cinema, I had never seen the original 'Home Alone' until Christmas before last, at the Theatre in Dun Laoghaire (just south of Dublin, pronounced 'Done Leary') and learning about 'Operation Kevin' came at just the right time for me. Smiley

• I am years behind on films. I went through a period of not being able to bear the booming sound of cinema sound systems. And I am very picky about money and subscriptions, I get hung up if i subscribe to something and don't get full use of it.  So I have to wait until a film is on TV, about 5 years after everyone has seen it.

Food wise, I have not been buying much extra.  I bought a few bags of oats because I could survive a long time on porridge, including if i was sick. And there were plenty in the shop. 

I also use the freezer as much as possible. The other day i only needed to chop half an onion, so i chopped it all and put half in the freezer for another time.  The same with grated cheese.  

I feel as though I'm living on WWII rations.  I hope I don't get too obsessed. 

• I am years behind on films. I went through a period of not being able to bear the booming sound of cinema sound systems. And I am very picky about money and subscriptions, I get hung up if i subscribe to something and don't get full use of it.  So I have to wait until a film is on TV, about 5 years after everyone has seen it.

Food wise, I have not been buying much extra.  I bought a few bags of oats because I could survive a long time on porridge, including if i was sick. And there were plenty in the shop. 

I also use the freezer as much as possible. The other day i only needed to chop half an onion, so i chopped it all and put half in the freezer for another time.  The same with grated cheese.  

I feel as though I'm living on WWII rations.  I hope I don't get too obsessed. 

Children
No Data