Worried about other Forum

I was thinking of joining a new forum  run by autistics apparently. I was really worried when I saw the admin of the site posting nasty comments about American people. 

Im American and autistic so it bothered me greatly that an admin of an autistic forum would say this. I do understand that America has started some really negative info about cures etc but does that mean that American folk are backwards? I’m autistic but now I realise I’m considered as backwards too. :(

Parents
  • I also saw another thread that seemed to suggest that taking drugs is a good idea...? Not prescribed drugs but illegal drugs like ‘ayahuasca’... What’s Ayahuasca? 

• Illegal drugs is never a good idea. I live in a rough area and I'm surrounded by drug users, you dont want to end up like that. If ever in doubt, the website Frank is good for the low down on drugs. Drug users and pushers will always tell you theres benefits or 'no harm' in taking them as 1 they will want to feel better about their habit 2 they want to get people hooked to keep selling

• The active component is DMT, and a Class A substance in the UK.  And because any sample is highly unlikely to be of a posh grade, there is no guarantee it hasn't been adulterated with other unpredictable substances.  Plus, even if the individuals previously had used it, the next batch might be of a greater potency so send them over the edge cf. "I've taken [it] for years without anything happening"..

And further still how it might interact with prescribed medication they are on (and even more, users are also likely to be using other substances adding to this effect).

• The active component is DMT, and a Class A substance in the UK.  And because any sample is highly unlikely to be of a posh grade, there is no guarantee it hasn't been adulterated with other unpredictable substances.  Plus, even if the individuals previously had used it, the next batch might be of a greater potency so send them over the edge cf. "I've taken [it] for years without anything happening"..

And further still how it might interact with prescribed medication they are on (and even more, users are also likely to be using other substances adding to this effect).

Children
No Data