Dream Career

Hi

If you're at that stage in your life where you've decided what your dream career is, and you're currently living it, then congratulations, you're doing brilliant. If you're currently working towards your dream career, then keep going, you're doing brilliant. If you know what you want to do, but are struggling for whatever reason, then don't worry, you can do it. You're doing brilliant.

• I probably shouldn't say here because it's quite specific, but I'm actually thinking of applying for a few different things :) I'm very bored of my current job.

I love music - I bet music therapy is fascinating.

• Thanks, but believe me I am a bit way off from reaching the career of my dreams. My ultimate aim is to become a music therapist or do something in Music Education. What is the job you want to apply for

• This was a lovely message to come across. I'm actually procrastinating right now because I really want to apply for a job I've seen, but I always convince myself I'm not good enough.

I hope you get what you're working towards too (and if you're there already, congratulations) Slight smile