My only visitor this year.

I live a lonely life.

I spied on her from my window.

Parents
  • My thread has been brought back to life. 

So a quick update. 

My only other visitor was a gas boiler repair man, while I was out.

Moneywise it's bad.  I get Universal credit.  My full rent is not paid by it because I am subject to the benefit cap,  and I claim a Discretionary Housing Payment (DHP) to cover part of  the shortfall.  I still waiting to hear about this year's award.

Water, my landlord will not allow a water meter, so I am on a social tarriff and I have to reapply every year to stay on it. 

Gas & Electric,  I claim a warm front grant of £140 every year towards the bill.  

I get a free flu jab from my GP because I am considered to be in a vulnerable group.

I've used a footbank twice, this was at a methodist church, where they try to persuade the users to join in prayer with them.

Work, well the most recent paid employment was as an exam invigilator at both a school and a university.  These are zero hour contracts.

Now, I am jumping on the Coronavirus panic wagon.  In January, I spent two weeks as an exams invigilator at the university of Leeds.  It was a very eventful couple of weeks and there are thousands of Chinese students there. 

• Warm greetings :)

Robert, have you though of making an exhibition of your photos? Do you have any art exhibitions in your area that you could contact or any charities that could sponsor your exhibition? This could be a first step to earning money through photography.

Reply Children
No Data