Ignore the Spambot

Please do not interact with the Spambot. Just wait for it to be deleted without replying to any of its posts. 

Parents
  • I report all the ones I see - but also label them because I am aware that there are users on this site that that are not highly experienced with web traps.      There have been many replies to threads mentioning being caught out.

Do you think I shouldn't bother?

• Slight smile Plastic. I don't know enough about how Bots work to comment sensibly on this subject. Please continue doing your excellent work of labeling dodgy posts/threads. It is clearly greatly appreciated by the other users of this community. Slight smile

• Thank You from Myself as well, To Yttrium for starting this Thread, ... as NAS says, every alert/concern/report *is* useful. Yes - There are lots of Threads on here which seem to discuss "illegal" matters, (Spam, Weed, Suicide, Hacking, etc.)... so please do not worry so much. Yet - if they post prices and links and 'uncomfortable' language, then THAT is the kind of reply to report or avoid, & NAS will likely delete such things. What I said in My first reply here (at NAS), I really meant all of that.

Trust Yourself; as I said, this is just how 'The Internet' is in general.

• Thank You from Myself as well, To Yttrium for starting this Thread, ... as NAS says, every alert/concern/report *is* useful. Yes - There are lots of Threads on here which seem to discuss "illegal" matters, (Spam, Weed, Suicide, Hacking, etc.)... so please do not worry so much. Yet - if they post prices and links and 'uncomfortable' language, then THAT is the kind of reply to report or avoid, & NAS will likely delete such things. What I said in My first reply here (at NAS), I really meant all of that.

Trust Yourself; as I said, this is just how 'The Internet' is in general.

Children
No Data