Ignore the Spambot

Please do not interact with the Spambot. Just wait for it to be deleted without replying to any of its posts. 

Parents
  • Does anyone else treat some of the less random spam as an excuse to do David Attenborough impressions? 

"And here we see a juvenile male of the internet troll species, a group close to humanity in development but lacking in several key areas of cognitive ability related to impulse control and decision making. See how he desperately attempts to raise his social status within the group by displaying aggressively..."

Once you realise how close a lot of behavior on the Internet is to something you see in a documentary about Chimpanzees it becomes so much easier to write a lot of it off as screeching and poo throwing

• Does anyone else treat some of the less random spam as an excuse to do David Attenborough impressions? 

"And here we see a juvenile male of the internet troll species, a group close to humanity in development but lacking in several key areas of cognitive ability related to impulse control and decision making. See how he desperately attempts to raise his social status within the group by displaying aggressively..."

Once you realise how close a lot of behavior on the Internet is to something you see in a documentary about Chimpanzees it becomes so much easier to write a lot of it off as screeching and poo throwing

Children
  • (To "Kras83"... YES. Upon this Forum, whenever such things occurred, We used to have a great band of "Anti-Trollers" upon here - You might still find some of the Threads! (They know who They are!) But - a lot of them/Us have left and do not post so much anymore. I really miss those days.)

• No, There’s been so many incarnations of troll over the past couple of weeks, I’ve been naming them. Instead of Snow White and the 7 dwarfs (it is panto season is it not?) we have NAS forum and the 7 trolls!

So far we have had: Incel troll; homicidal troll; weed troll; Spam troll. If anyone wishes to name the remaining incarnations of troll then suggestions are most welcome...

I’d best go, someone just shouted “he’s behind you!”...