Ignore the Spambot

Please do not interact with the Spambot. Just wait for it to be deleted without replying to any of its posts. 

Parents
  • I report all the ones I see - but also label them because I am aware that there are users on this site that that are not highly experienced with web traps.      There have been many replies to threads mentioning being caught out.

Do you think I shouldn't bother?

• Thank you Yttrium and Plastic for taking the time to alert us and the Community to these spam posts - we do appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Kerri-Mod

• users on this site that that are not highly experienced with web traps.

...For what it is worth, I agree with this. Spam and Bots and Trolls may appear, but no-one can EVER regulate anyone from doing such things or, alas, "falling for" them by replying. 

A policy of ignoring them is a good one, but not 24/7/366-possible - i.e. Trolls attack at any time using any method, yet "Mods" are... well, who the Mods are...

I post here to Thank the Mods, especially WebPM, and also, Mr.Plastic, You are braver than I am (since I have been HACKED upon here before), and I Thank You for it.

P.S.... a "general" thing... I have never and never will buy into the words said about companies upon & about the internet in general... "We are a totally safe and secure site!" they ALL say, even after just being hacked. They deal with it and pretend that it did not happen and never happened. This is the attitude of persons who know nothing about Computer Programming, and so I do not buy it and shall not.

...That said, I really truly DO mean my Thank You, to Mr. Plastic, Mr.WebPM, & NAS. & I *have* said a lot of this upon other Threads... So there. Good Luck, to Good People.

• users on this site that that are not highly experienced with web traps.

...For what it is worth, I agree with this. Spam and Bots and Trolls may appear, but no-one can EVER regulate anyone from doing such things or, alas, "falling for" them by replying. 

A policy of ignoring them is a good one, but not 24/7/366-possible - i.e. Trolls attack at any time using any method, yet "Mods" are... well, who the Mods are...

I post here to Thank the Mods, especially WebPM, and also, Mr.Plastic, You are braver than I am (since I have been HACKED upon here before), and I Thank You for it.

P.S.... a "general" thing... I have never and never will buy into the words said about companies upon & about the internet in general... "We are a totally safe and secure site!" they ALL say, even after just being hacked. They deal with it and pretend that it did not happen and never happened. This is the attitude of persons who know nothing about Computer Programming, and so I do not buy it and shall not.

...That said, I really truly DO mean my Thank You, to Mr. Plastic, Mr.WebPM, & NAS. & I *have* said a lot of this upon other Threads... So there. Good Luck, to Good People.

Children
No Data