Merry Christmas!

Parents
  • I couldn't sleep either. 

Possibly due to changes in diet, climate, England is so damp! I get restl as legs too, hate it. Magnesium tablets help but don't stop it 

Taken lots of good snaps of where I have been, which includes neighbourhood in the Midlands where I once lived, of cities, of Cornwall (today). 

• Sorry to hear that you couldn’t sleep either! The British weather never helps anything, I swear it’s been raining pretty much solidly here since the beginning of September! Fed up with rain now!

Good that you’ve taken some good photos. Did you enjoy your visit to your old neighbourhood? I’ve never actually been to Cornwall, what’s it like there?

• Cornwall was damp and cloudy.

I was glad to see my old neighbourhood again, the block of flats I used to live in is still there, but most of the others were demolished, but I knew that. There is a spanking new campus and premises for a city college and probably more teaching opportunities there. There are are new tower blocks in the city centre going up but there are for students. I got to meet one of the artist's from put artist's group, but he is thinking of returning to the far East to teach again. 

• Cornwall was damp and cloudy.

I was glad to see my old neighbourhood again, the block of flats I used to live in is still there, but most of the others were demolished, but I knew that. There is a spanking new campus and premises for a city college and probably more teaching opportunities there. There are are new tower blocks in the city centre going up but there are for students. I got to meet one of the artist's from put artist's group, but he is thinking of returning to the far East to teach again. 

Children
  • It wasn’t proper flu. I had that once many years ago when I was 4 and it was terrible! This is a very heavy cold/cough which has flu like symptoms but isn’t as bad as full blown flu. I need to sort out flu vaccinations out asap as I don’t want us getting that too! Already had enough bugs this season!!

Aw I always celebrate Christmas. I really should get to church more frequently than I do but I do always go At Christmas and Easter, so it’s part of my belief system to celebrate Christmas. It’s also my birthday on Christmas Day so double reason to celebrate! I ended up with the whole congregation singing happy birthday to me this year after my 5 year old daughter told someone it was my birthday too :-)

Thanks! Hopefully the kids recover soon too!

• And a great new year to you, K!

The tourists get more from Cornwall than locals do, I know there is a lot of deprivation in parts of it. 

• Wow, everyone I've spoken to today has had the flu glad I dodged it. 

Yeah Christmas was okay we don't really celebrate it in my house I used to when I was younger but the Mrs doesn't get it I think, but I don't mind really flashing light and Christmas Carol's are a trigger anyway ha, glad to here your on the mend. 

• I’m good thank you Blush and you?

Well, good apart from myself and the two youngest having had a flu type virus but I’m on the mend now.

Did you have a good Christmas?

I’m glad the Santa gif made you smile, I preferred it to the classic’Merry Christmas’ gifs Slight smile

• How are you Kitsune, 

Did you have a good Christmas?

I love the santa giff it makes me smile. 

• It’s always nice, I find, to reminisce whilst visiting the place where I grew up or where I have previously lived for some years. That’s really good that you got to meet one of the artists Slight smile 

• My friend lives in Cornwall he moved there about 14 years ago, each time I go there I notice how rude people are and sarcastic to boot, I don't know if it's always been that way but my grandmother tells me it used to be a wonderful place. Perhaps the local economy has alot to do with it Bodmin is the poorest place in the UK apparently and that bloody abattoir heeve.

But on a whole a beautiful part of the Country and some great history and mythology, and lucky you I love meeting other artists I always feel inspired afterwards ha. BTW merry Christmas and a happy new year nexus9