What does ‘such a lovely person’ mean here?

'Tom you can always talk to me :) and I dont know anyone who hates you youre such a lovely person'

What does 'such a lovely person' mean here? How would the person who said this see me to say this to me?

How often would you say this to people? How much would you have to care about those you do say it to?

• [spam link removed by moderator]

• please go away and stop spamming

• ...Me Again! Slight smile I agree with Mouse2, there & so voted up, there. This does sound quite a lot like a 'Person Who Tolerates You'... and I use Apostrophes (  '  ) there to mean that like a Noun. If this is a Trusted reliable person, then You can ask them a lot of things and they will reply... bearing in mind that You might inadvertantly ask them a lot of things which might seem 'Strange' or 'Funny' to them, but as I said upon Your other Thread, if they are good People then they will tolerate this and answer honestly. I am *so* NOT joking about this.

Finding the truth about what People "really" mean is a task as easy as Sailing around the Globe... i.e. NOT easy. But as I said upon the other Thread, remember each single person at a time, and try to avoid what is difficult or harmful. Take things and persons at Your own pace, and avoid what feels bad/harmful, or point out how You feel and see...

When a Person/Thing becomes a proper helpful Ally, then it is a wonderful discovery... that is probably why they are so rare (here & now). Loyalty, Support, Truth, and Fidelity do go a long way. Try everyone who feels safe yet remember that not everyone is safe. Good Luck Again, from Me! 

• Maybe stop worrying so much about every message. Step away from messenger for a while as your getting quite concerned over every reply. Their saying your a nice person I'm guessing its a friend