What are you passionate about?

It's very common for Autistic people to be very knowledgable in a particular field or about a very specific thing. So what I wanna know is what that is for people!

For me? It's Star Trek. I freaking love Star Trek. I live and breathe it. I went to a convention this year and it was awesome! I get so excited about it and just love watching it. Whenever I feel low? Watch Star Trek. Whenever I feel great? Watch Star Trek. Whenever I feel whenever? You can bet it's Star Trek time! I like playing a game where whenever I watch something else, I like to see if there's any actor who has ever been in Star Trek. You'd be surprised! I don't know too many people who also like it, so I just talk about it whenever and wherever. Sometimes I like to intentionally ramble on about it because I know it makes people roll their eyes. But sometimes people know how much I like it so they let me go on and on! I like those people!

I'm also pretty knowledgeable about films and TV in general. Even ones I haven't seen. I just seem to absorb trivial knowledge. 

So time for you to geek out about your passions! :D 

Parents Reply Children