POLL: What is your current living arrangement?

Parents
  • Currently in a caravan with my husband, two youngest daughters and my mother-in-law. I’ve used my ‘actual’ usual living arrangements for the poll though :-)

• That sounds cosy. Are you having a nice time?

Growing up, our family had a few caravan holidays on the north Norfolk coast, which I always really enjoyed. Slight smile

• We have had a good week thank you Blush 

I used to own a motor home for a good few years, had to sell it due to lack of use (two pregnancies and nursing babies does not allow time to use motor homes frequently) and the fact that it got damp inside! How I wish I still had that motor home though, I was like a snail with my house on my back, I could just get in it and drive wherever I liked safe in the knowledge that I had my accommodation with me. 

We’re on the Norfolk coast now, we come to Norfolk a couple of times a year, it’s beautiful here and the roads are so calm.

• We have had a good week thank you Blush 

I used to own a motor home for a good few years, had to sell it due to lack of use (two pregnancies and nursing babies does not allow time to use motor homes frequently) and the fact that it got damp inside! How I wish I still had that motor home though, I was like a snail with my house on my back, I could just get in it and drive wherever I liked safe in the knowledge that I had my accommodation with me. 

We’re on the Norfolk coast now, we come to Norfolk a couple of times a year, it’s beautiful here and the roads are so calm.

Children
No Data