POLL: What is your current living arrangement?

Parents
  • I wish I had an easier arrangement. My family pushed me to buying many years ago. I'm not interested in its upkeep and it freaks me out what needs doing to it. I think renting would have been better for me, especially now I'm dx'ed

• I'm so sorry to hear that. That really can't be easy. I can definitely understand the attraction of not having the pressure of ownership and upkeep.

I liked my place when I first bought it (and escaped shared rented) but, three years on, I have unpleasant neighbours, and not being able to work at present means paying all the bills is a constant worry. Also, with all the Brexit nonsense, there's no point trying to sell, so I feel quite trapped at the moment.

• I have similar things going on. The area I live has gone down over the years. I hope when mortgage is done I might feel more able to do something about moving. With all the nations troubles, especially starting from 1980s, Gov. should have invested more in renting 

• I have similar things going on. The area I live has gone down over the years. I hope when mortgage is done I might feel more able to do something about moving. With all the nations troubles, especially starting from 1980s, Gov. should have invested more in renting 

Children
No Data