Music after achieving their dreams, or escaping their problems

I know that this may seem like a strange question, however has anyone ever thought of the music that they would play when they have either achieved their dreams, or when they escaped their problems?

I have to admit that I tend to listen to certain songs or melodies to my certain situations in my life.

For me, it would either be "Battle Cry" by Juliette Reilly, or "Come and Follow Me" from Short Circuit.

Parents
  • If I’m driving/daydreaming then I tend to put in quite a dancey CD that my brain can wander off into. If I’m in a bad mood then I put on s heavy metal CD. What both of these types of music have in common is that they offer a good amigo vestibular stimulation and are therefore calming!

I think you would be well advised to listen to the tracks suggested by DJ Cloudy Mountains Slight smile

• If I’m driving/daydreaming then I tend to put in quite a dancey CD that my brain can wander off into. If I’m in a bad mood then I put on s heavy metal CD. What both of these types of music have in common is that they offer a good amigo vestibular stimulation and are therefore calming!

I think you would be well advised to listen to the tracks suggested by DJ Cloudy Mountains Slight smile

Children
No Data