The Ghost Notification!

You can't see it but it's there! I'm starting a new thread about this as I've noticed that the mods tend to respond more to new threads as opposed to old resurrected threads. I've had a 'Ghost Notification' at the top for a few days now, just one, but when I chick on it there are not actually any more notifications to read. 

Is anyone else having issues with their notifications?

Parents
  • We try to reply to all threads :-)

I've done some investigation and found evidence that other users of this software are reporting similar issues. Therefore we may need to wait for a fix from the suppliers. It's not totally clear what causes the problem. Apologies for the inconvenience.

There are some updates relating to notifications in the latest software version. We'll plan an upgrade when we can, and these may help.

• We try to reply to all threads :-)

I've done some investigation and found evidence that other users of this software are reporting similar issues. Therefore we may need to wait for a fix from the suppliers. It's not totally clear what causes the problem. Apologies for the inconvenience.

There are some updates relating to notifications in the latest software version. We'll plan an upgrade when we can, and these may help.

Children