Job Searching, Interviews and Rejection

Hello,

Last Friday I had a job interview, and today I have been rejected for the umpteenth time. My interviewer, said that I did well in both the interview and the written assessment at the end. I feel that I have wasted 4 years of my life in higher education, filling my head with a load of absolute garbage that I will never use. I am now at the stage that I do not even know what I want to do with my life anymore.

Has anyone else found themselves in this situation?

Parents
  • It took me 18 months to find a graduate job, post University and 25 years before the flag of Asperger's was raised.  I was luckily in a part time job throughout which helped demonstrate I could hold down a job as well as having money coming in.

You could also try somewhere like Remploy, University Careers Department and/or Job Centre network for help with CV/interview techniques.

Good luck.

• It took me 18 months to find a graduate job, post University and 25 years before the flag of Asperger's was raised.  I was luckily in a part time job throughout which helped demonstrate I could hold down a job as well as having money coming in.

You could also try somewhere like Remploy, University Careers Department and/or Job Centre network for help with CV/interview techniques.

Good luck.

Children
No Data