Once you notice this you will not stop noticing it....be warned!!!!!!!!

...is it just me who is being stalked by VW Transporter vans?

Honestly, my journey to/from work is becoming like an episode of Dr Who. They are everywhere!

10 mile trip, about 20 minutes.  Last week's record was 19; broke it Monday morning with 23 (and 20 on the way home).

Got a bit distracted by err...actually driving...this morning and forgot to count.

However, saw 5 before I'd even left my work car park this evening, and TWENTY SIX in total on the way home!!

Parents
  • Ha ha I didn't notice this until I read this, but actually you're right! I went for a walk this evening and I saw four on my journey Slight smile .

To be honest when I’m driving I don’t notice other vehicles, I’m too busy focusing on driving the car to notice such things. I’m a very careful driver and never lose concentration which is good. That’s why I went for my walk, so I could take some time out to see if there were lots around in my area. Which there were haha!

By the way Bagpuss, unrelated, but growing up my dad used to watch Bagpuss with me. I loved it! Our favourite episode was The Mouse Mill Slight smile .

Astridlora. X

• Ha ha I didn't notice this until I read this, but actually you're right! I went for a walk this evening and I saw four on my journey Slight smile .

To be honest when I’m driving I don’t notice other vehicles, I’m too busy focusing on driving the car to notice such things. I’m a very careful driver and never lose concentration which is good. That’s why I went for my walk, so I could take some time out to see if there were lots around in my area. Which there were haha!

By the way Bagpuss, unrelated, but growing up my dad used to watch Bagpuss with me. I loved it! Our favourite episode was The Mouse Mill Slight smile .

Astridlora. X

Children