Hottest day

Today is supposed to be the hottest day of the year so far.

What is everyone doing?

I'm exploring the Skipton castle woods in North Yorkshire. With my trusted camera.

• exploring the Skipton castle woods in North Yorkshire. With my trusted camera.

...Yay! "Keep On Keeping On", as they say...!

...Um, of Myself, almost no matter how hot or cold it is, I just do everyday things. I go to so-and-so and (try to)  purchase so-and-so... 

Here is a thing about the "Hottest", though: I Myself live in London. No matter what time of Year or what any Temperatures are, it is *always* hottest in London. I would like to have a Winter House upon the Isle-Of-Wight... and a Summer House somewhere level with Scotland. (More Alkalis and Nature, less Sulphur & Pollution, please...) 

A final thing about this kind of hot day --- My Spectacles keep slipping off M'Nose due to the Sweat. Advice & Links, Please...!     ;-)

• Gardening! I'm always gardening 

• Hiding in the shade, my rabbits are outside having a nice day in their (mostly shaded) run though.

• A few drops of rain are falling.  And I have no coat or jacket and in the woods.

• Too hot to do anything.

Went out to lunch - had a decent burger at the local greasy spoon cafe.

Sat on the sofa with a fan facing me watching movies on-line.    The recent Mary Poppins remake and Welcome To Marwen (Excellent film) and the dreadful The Hustle (female remake of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels).