Electronic planner for 10yr old??

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a suitable mobile phone that has a really good planner/organiser and music, that might be suitable for my son. He is 10, AS and I think he might find it really useful. Don't want to spend big bucks, and the latest iPhone would be overkill...

Suggestions??

Thanks x

Parents
  • That is quite specific :s my husband develops software in java and cache, but I'm not after anything so specific. I just want something my son can make notes and plan/ calendar by, store and listen to music, which he seems more and more to find comfort in, and he may as well be able to phone and txt by the same bit of kit...

He is using an old Sony Ericsson for phoning and texting, and a separate iPod for music, and the lap top for a planner. Would just really love summit that would combine all three in one that he could have in his pocket. I really think it might really help him...

• That is quite specific :s my husband develops software in java and cache, but I'm not after anything so specific. I just want something my son can make notes and plan/ calendar by, store and listen to music, which he seems more and more to find comfort in, and he may as well be able to phone and txt by the same bit of kit...

He is using an old Sony Ericsson for phoning and texting, and a separate iPod for music, and the lap top for a planner. Would just really love summit that would combine all three in one that he could have in his pocket. I really think it might really help him...

Children
No Data